Videographer & Video Editor
Tastemaker Supply’s mission is to bring people and communities closer through our shared desire for well-made and sustainable fashion products. With one of the largest 100% vegan footwear collections available today, we’re creating an online community that shares our love for vegan fashion and all the positive experiences that can come out of living a vegan lifestyle.
We’re seeking a part-time videographer and video editor that will share his or her creative ideas, take lead in productions and help us create content that balances entertainment and information. This position has the potential to grow into a full-time position.
- Strong familiarity with DSLR cameras (Canon and Sony preferred)
- Understands how to set up and facilitate audio equipment
- Experience with editing videos and working with video editing softwares
- Experience with editing audio files
- Act as the main videographer and sound person during video productions
- Collaborate in idea development and logistical planning in creating original video content
- Video editing from raw footage to final product
Job Advantages & Perks:
- Creative freedom and influence in creating meaningful online content for a growing e-commerce fashion brand
- First-hand experience in producing original video content
- Opportunities for growth in a startup company
- Discounted tastemaker products
How to Apply & Application process
To apply for a position, please follow these steps:
1. Email your resume or portfolio to email@example.com
2. Fill the subject line with the job position you're applying for (i.e. Assistant Graphic Design Application).
4. Allow 2-5 business days for us to contact you back.
That's it! We'll get in touch with you soon. Thanks for your patience.